Rudie Jo’s recipe card for GG’s Easy Delicious Muffins
Muffins are such a staple in our home! What I love about the muffin recipe that I'm about to share with you is that it's SO simple. Just plain ole' delicious muffins. It's a great foundation to add whatever you (or the person you're gifting them to) love!
1 cup butter
2 cups white sugar
2 cups sour cream
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
- Combine butter and sugar, mix well.
- Add sour cream, mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix gently to combine.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix until moist. The batter will get very thick, but try not to over mix.
- Here’s where you can get creative and add whatever you like - apricots, berries, nuts, chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
It's that easy! These muffins also make the perfect gift. Enjoy!
Take a peek at some of our favourite products from our 2023 Fall Collection below!